The Los Angeles Lakers basketball players defeated the Portland Trail Blazers on their court with a score of 128:109. LeBron James had 31 points, eight assists, and seven rebounds, and his spectacular dunk past Nurkic in the second quarter, when he brought the whole hall to its feet, stands out.
Very good was Anthony Davis with 27 points and 12 rebounds, and Austin Reaves with 22 points, while the most effective players in the ranks of Portland were Jerami Grant with 27, Anfernee Simons with 22, and Justise Winslow with 21 points.
Jusuf Nurkić scored eight points, ten rebounds, and one assist in 32 minutes on the floor.
“I think he was just himself in the fourth quarter,” James said of Davis. “(Tuesday) was a tough day for us, coming off that loss, but we had a lot of conversations about how we could be better, especially in the fourth quarter, and AD is a big part of that.
... He’s too big-time for our team not to have the ball in his hands”. The Denver Nuggets convincingly defeated the Houston Rockets with a score of 120:100, and Nikola Jokic was somewhat more modest in shooting than usual, scoring 17 points, with 12 assists and nine rebounds.
Jason Tatum had a night to remember, leading the Boston Celtics to a 134:121 victory over the Miami Heat with 49 points, and Giannis Antetokounmpo was great again with 37 points in the match between the New York Knicks and the Milwaukee Bucks (103:109).
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Philadelphia 76ers 113:85
- Orlando Magic - Atlanta Hawks 108:125
- Boston Celtics - Miami Heat 134:121
- Brooklyn Nets - Washington Wizards 113:107
- New York Knicks - Milwaukee Bucks 103:109
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Memphis Grizzlies 109:101
- New Orleans Pelicans - Toronto Raptors 126:108
- Oklahoma City Thunder - San Antonio Spurs 119:111
- Denver Nuggets - Houston Rockets 120:100
- Phoenix Suns - Chicago Bulls 132:113
- Utah Jazz - Los Angeles Clippers 125:112
- Sacramento Kings - Indiana Pacers 137:114
- Los Angeles Lakers - Portland Trail Blazers 128:109